2 Reviews ( 4.5 )
Here are few instructions to setup google translator in wordpress. check below screenshot.
- On the left-hand admin panel click on Settings and select the Google Language Translator option. This will pull up the main settings page.
- The first thing you need to check is the box to activate the plugin, but it should be active by default. You must also select the current language of your website. The plugin should have it selected, but just in case make sure you have the correct one. In my case, it is in English.
- Scroll down to the Layout Settings section. You have two main options to choose from. The first is to have it be translated from the original language, English, into any language or you can choose to specify the language. By default, it will translate to all languages, but you can also choose specific languages you want it to be translated into as well. You should also select to show the flags for every language you choose.
- Scroll down to the Floating Widget Settings section. Check the box to allow it to translate.
- Click on the “Save Changes” button once you have changed all of the appropriate settings.